Investment One Vencap Limited (“Vencap’) was set up in 2016 as the SME focused subsidiary of Investment One Financial Services Limited. Vencap invests cash in SMEs and more importantly provides essential business support to all investee companies – from the date of investment until financial exit.
Our typical investment horizon is 3-5 years and during this period we work together with our investee companies to help them achieve their potential. Ultimately, we succeed when our investee companies succeed and become GDP contributors.
- Vencap makes investment through equity, debt and hybrid instruments.
- Our cash injection usually occurs after completion of detailed due diligence on the Company and its founders.
- We invest in early-stage companies and provide growth capital to help businesses scale and take advantage of market opportunities.
Business Support Services
- Holistic business idea review and Business plan guidance
- Advise on record keeping, general accounting, budgeting and Internal Controls
- Navigating production and logistical hurdles.
- Mentoring Program which provides SMEs with requisite management skills needed to grow world class institutions and access to a wealth of experience and networking opportunities
Tamorel limited processes and packages locally grown herbs, fruits and crops. Its flagship product “Sam Chilli Pepper” can be found in major supermarkets around Lagos and its environs.
A tech wireless company seeking to increase internet penetration across Africa by building free WI-FI networks in city centers and it monetizes the service via advertisements visible on users’ devices.
Henry Warleys Limited
A fabricator of high density sandcrete blocks. Its products remain the choice material in high quality construction projects.
Wapa Textile & Manufacturing Ltd.
An indigenous fashion and lifestyle company which produces top notch clothing for corporate and retail clients. WAPA translated from Yoruba literally means “feel great”.
I-fitness Ltd is Nigeria’s first and fastest growing fitness chain, with fitness centres in major locations in Lagos
While we are sector agnostic, we have been disposed to technology enabled companies in the following sectors: